Apart from the climate, local people, landscapes, food, sea, lifestyle, mountains
etc., there are actually several sound financial incentives to purchase property
in Crete ...
• the purchase cost of property is very reasonable compared to other countries in
• property prices are rising significantly, along with re-sale prices if you sell
at a later date.
• if you plan to live here, the cost of living is lower than in many European countries.
• if you plan to buy a holiday home or for investment, letting can provide a good
• Crete is one of the most popular of the Greek islands, and demand is high.