This 5-bedroom luxury villa is set on a private plot of 4,080m2 in a village on Akrotiri, close to Chania. It enjoys elevated panoramic views over Souda Bay and the White Mountains, and is surrounded by a landscaped garden full of trees and local flowers.
This quality villa has been luxuriously fitted and comprises 388m2 of living space on two levels. The first level comprises a fully equipped 2-bedroom apartment with living area, kitchen & bathroom, large storage room, machinery room, and a large garage for 2 cars with 2 electrical garage doors. This level of the property is connected to the main villa via a staircase and elevator. It also has separate access from the main house and can serve as a guest apartment.
The second level is entered via an individual wooden front door and includes an open plan living & dining room, a fully-equipped German kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The large master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe.
The floors have been dressed with high quality white marble, as have the walls of all bathrooms and the kitchen.
• Luxurious architectural design with stone features, superb attention to detail
• Spectacular sea views over Souda Bay
• Separate 2-bedroom apartment for guests
• Fully landscaped gardens with pathways, plants and trees
• Stone boundary walls and electrical entrance gate
• Large sun terraces
• Underfloor heating
• Solar Panel
• Full insulation on roofs, floors, inside cavity walls and cement columns
• Fitted designer kitchen with marble surfaces and electrical appliances
• Wood burning fireplace
• Handmade wooden front door
• Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
• Extensive use of white marble
• Double-glazed aluminium windows and doors with shutters
• Alarm system
• Irrigation system with timer
• Garage for 2 cars