Crete property for sale
Join our Facebook community! . Crete property Design & build Contact Latest Facts Info .

Crete land/building plot for sale

L1191 - Rural building plot with sea & valley views

click to display images for this property

This building plot is just outside a quiet rural village and enjoys lovely valley views, yet is only 2kms from the shops and beaches of Kissamos, and 30 minutes from the bustling city of Chania.

To the front, approximately 30% of the plot is fairly level and suitable for construction. To the rear, the remaining 70% of the plot is quite steep and difficult for construction, but does provide additional access via an agricultural road. The land also contains a few olive trees.

The plot has a large building allowance, has good road access, and services are within 130 metres. If you are looking for a quiet rural location yet close to all facilities, the bargain price for this plot should be enough to persuade you!

Land

Built now

Allowed build

Sea views

Tourist map ref

 

Compare value

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the property is located inside the circle, but not necessarily at the centre

Please read our Crete property guidance 

.

.

first back 5 previous stop next forward 5 last

Crete Perfect Home. All rights reserved.

Saturday October 21, 2017
Property for saleproperty searcheshouse designbuilding constructionhome maintenance

Office
Kampouri 4
Kissamos • Crete
Greece

Phone/fax
+30 28220 22585

Mobile
+30 697 445 8179 / 80

Postal address
CPH • PO Box 2
Kissamos • Crete 73400
Greece

Email
Contact us via email!

Facebook
Join our Facebook community!

Licensed Greek real estate agents
Registered at the Chania Chamber of Commerce
Members of Chania Estate Agents Association
for assured property in Crete
We are members of SY.ME.NO.X

 

Detailed site map pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11




© 2005 - 2017 Crete Perfect Home. All rights reserved.